CHRIST IS THE ANSWER!
We live in a big world, with big problems. And as we navigate through this crazy thing called life, we have big questions. But we know that Christ is always the answer.
We love God and each other, just as Jesus loves us. Through worship, small groups, bible studies and activities, we can impact those around us with that same love. Our mission is to reach out to the sixth through twelfth grade students and provide a place of fellowship and growth, where we can connect with God, each other and the community.
We have developed a set of 8 principle goals to guide us in achieving our mission. They are:
1. Love God and others with our entire being (Matthew 22:37-40)
2. Develop a deeper relationship with God through daily scripture reading and prayer (Psalm 119:11, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Joshua 1:8, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, Acts 2:42)
3. Build and strengthen our faith (Hebrews 11:1-40, Romans 5:1-21, 3:21-26, 4:13-24)
4. Stay connected to Jesus (Colossians 2:6-7, John 15:1-10)
5. View all people through the Christ-like eyes of compassion (Matthew 9:12-13 & 36, Luke 19:10)
6. Reach others through faithful witness and evangelism (Matthew 5:16, 28:19-20)
7. Don’t pursue temporary pleasures (Ephesians 5:12, 2 Peter 2:1-3 & 11-12, Hebrews 12:1-2, 1 John 2:15-17)
8. Live life to the fullest, with the joy our God provides (John 10:10, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Philippians 4:6-7)
We keep it real. Because we live in a real world with real issues. And we’d much rather face it together.
So come hang out with us, Tuesday nights @ 6:30. Because the best way to learn, grow, and pursue Christ, is by doing it together.